When is Boeing’s fiscal year end?
The Boeing Company, which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), will report its fourth quarter (Q4 2022) and full year (FY 2022) results on Wednesday, January 25, 2023.
Boeing Q4 2022 and FY2022 earnings forecasts, what does ‘The Streets’ expect?
The consensus estimates drawn from Refinitiv’s data reach the following expectations for Boeing’s performance in the fourth quarter of 2022:
- Revenue $20.26bn (+37.06% y/y)
- Profit before tax Depreciation (EBITDA) $1.388bn (+>100% y/y)
- EPS is $0.24 (+ >100% y/y)
Refinitiv’s consensus estimates reach the following expectations for Boeing’s financial performance in fiscal year 2022:
- Revenue $66.80bn (+7.25% y/y)
- Profit before tax Depreciation (EBITDA) -$11.98m (+98% y/y)
- EPS is -$8.88 (+ 5.89% y/y)
How to trade Boeing results
A Refinitiv poll of 24 analysts maintains Boeing’s long-term average rating (as of January 20, 2023), with seven of those analysts recommending a strong buy. 11 recommend buy, 5 hold, 1 recommend buy. At sell and 0, there is a strong sell recommendation on the stock.