Traffic’s arraignment and trial records were heard by Judge Ryan J. Moore in General Sessions Court on Thursday.
THURSDAY ACTION INCLUDES:
• Jaime Barrera Rosales pleaded guilty to speeding, violating the Financial Liability Act and driving without a license. For each indictment he received a $10 fine and court costs.
• Elizabeth G. Bunch pleaded guilty to driving with a revoked license for driving under the influence (DUI). She was sentenced to six months in prison, where she served 48 hours, the remainder of supervised probation, and payment of her court costs.
• John Anthony Combs pleaded guilty to first-time DUI and served 11 months, 29 days, 48 hours in prison, remainder supervised probation, $350 fine, court costs, 24 hours of community service, and damages. was sentenced to serve a class on the Human Influence Commission. , the DUI education class lost his driver’s license for a year, which is a continuation of other issues he has served in. Following this, he also pleaded guilty to driving with a revoked license, Ten days in prison and he was sentenced to a $50 fine. Finally, he pledged the following, for each of which he fined $10: opening a container, expiring registration, violating financial liability, and driving on a road with lanes.
• Carl Austin Floyd pledged not to get a driver’s license and was sentenced to four days in jail and to pay court costs.
• Roy Allen Gibbs was sentenced to 20 days in prison and fined $50 and court costs. He also fined him $10 for:
• Gerardo Hermosillo was issued an FTA (refusal to appear) for speeding and driving without a license. His security deposit is set at his $3,000.
• Brian Redrick waived the preliminary hearing, taking his matter to the next grand jury term. He was charged with his third offense of DUI and resisting arrest.
• Travis Wayne McCormick pleaded guilty to stop sign/intersection violations and was sentenced to a $10 fine and cost, a $30 fine for seat belt violations, and a $10 fine for driver license registration violations.
• Gerardo Santiago was cleared to attend safe driving school for speeding.
• Kethsana Phommachunh pleaded guilty to driving with her license revoked and was sentenced to eight days in prison, fined $50 and court costs, and fined $30 for seatbelt violation.
• Keith Preston Russell took his issue to the next grand jury. He has been charged with driving with a suspended license and minor violations of the law.
• Scotty B. Smith was issued an FTA for unlicensed driving. His security deposit is set at his $3,000.
• James Joshua Fred Turner was issued an FTA for driving under license suspension, speeding and financial liability law violations. His security deposit is set at his $3,000.
• James Thomas Utley was cleared to attend safe driving school for speeding.
• Antonio Rubio Becerra pleaded guilty to legal action and was fined $100 and charged with driving without a license and was fined $10 and court costs.
• Roger Glover Cook III pleaded guilty to overdue registration and was fined $10 plus court costs.
• Jeremy K. Johnson was issued an FTA to drive with an expired license. His security deposit is set at his $3,000.
• Gustavo Ramirez pleaded guilty to reckless driving. He was sentenced to six months on supervised probation and imposed a $10 fine and court costs.