Hey Hey! Paula Constance has a new copy of The Bedford Daily full of all the local news you need to know right now. include:
- TF Moran Bedford University is part of a $500 million project team.
- new Infusion clinic Coming to Bedford
- Soaring demand for special educationbut hard to find staff.
But first of all, today’s weather.
Mostly cloudy. High: 40 Low: 22.
Many thanks to the wonderful local businesses that run this newsletter.
- Looking to buy or sell a luxury property in the Bedford area? Marianna Vis of Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty has over 20 years of experience matching buyers and sellers of luxury real estate in Southern New Hampshire. With over 1,000 homes sold and her over 150 five-star reviews from clients, Marianna consistently delivers results. For a free market assessment and staging consultation, email Marianna today at email@example.com.
- Are you looking to grow your small business? Terzakis & Associates has been helping small business owners grow and succeed for over 20 years through advisory services and small business coaching. Whether you are a family owned business, a medical or legal practice, or a professional services provider such as investing or accounting, Terzakis & Associates can help you with the strategies and tactics to not only survive, but thrive. To learn more, book a free 30 minute consultation here.
Want to see your business featured on this spot? Click here to get started.
Here are today’s Bedford top stories:
- Questions about the buyer of the 220-acre former Laconia State School put the $500 million project on hold. The purchaser’s business partners, including experienced ‘large companies’, are part of a team that includes TFMoran, Bedford’s provider of engineering services for the project, experienced construction firms, law firms and architects. publicly acknowledged. Also on the team is Jonathan his McCoy, whose company, McCoy’s Sanctuary Care in Rye, has filed for bankruptcy. (New Hampshire Bulletin)
- New Patient-Centric Infusion Clinic With new technology and better patient “aesthetics” We opened our first clinic in Concord on Monday. Local Infusion, which opened following a $4 million funding round, said it will open two clinics in Bedford, Nashua, and Maine in early 2023. Crohn’s disease. ” (VatorNews)
- New Hampshire schools are trying to meet the “growing demand for special education.” In Nashua, the number of special education students has tripled in the last four years, and in Portsmouth and Bedford, the number “more than doubled in the same period.” Districts across the state are looking to hire more special education staff and expand their programs with federal Covid-19 relief aid, but even signing bonuses for new hires aren’t enough to attract enough applicants. No.” (NHPR)
From our sponsor:
Today’s Bedford Patch newsletter is partly brought to you by T-Mobile. T-Mobile has invested billions to build the best network ever, with LTE coverage for 99% of America. This helps keep communities like ours informed and connected. Thanks to T-Mobile for their support and for creating today’s Bedford newsletter.
From my notes:
- Newborn kittens found outdoors in the cold: “Motherhood is hard, but it’s worth it. This little boy and his siblings were given 24-hour care last week after being found outside in the cold without seeing their mother for hours. (NH’s Animal Rescue League via Facebook)
- One week until cookie season! “The countdown has begun📅! We are one week away from the start of cookie season. Are you ready to start selling? Make selling easy with digital cookies. Use the email sent to you to Can’t f…” (Girl Scouts of Green Mountain and White Mountain, via Facebook)
- Soothing to read on a cold night: “Looking for a new book to cozy up to on a cold December day? Here are some of the new books of the week that have just arrived at Bedford Public Library. All the books in this video can be found in our online catalog. (Bedford, New Hampshire Public Library via Facebook)
- Bulldog Volunteers: “Hey Bulldog fans! We are looking for volunteers to work in our indoor concession stands for the game! Please support Bulldog Athletic. Students are also earning RWL time! Thank you!” (Bedford via Facebook・Bulldogs Athletic Booster Club)
- Seasonal Canvas Paintings: “We have two fun seasonal canvas painting events going on. (Canvas Roadshow via Facebook)
Sponsored additions — Thanks for supporting local news!
Everyone is fine today. Coming back to your inbox tomorrow with the next update.
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a contributor, author, and award-winning media producer. When she’s not writing, she can go hiking or watch fireflies in the sultry moments before sunset. You can follow her on Facebook and her Instagram.
Any news tips or suggestions for future Bedford Daily? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.